Friday, June 14, 2013

Wise words from my Grandma Alice before my Med School Graduation

I am unfortunate to never have met my paternal grandmother, Alice Cooper. My father always tells me what a kind, smart, and wise woman she was.

Though I never met Grandma Alice, I'm fortunate that she wrote some very special songs before I was born, songs that really ring true in my life.

In light of my med school graduation tomorrow,  can hear Grandma Alice singing me these words of wisdom...




And by the way, don't you love her eyeliner? She must have been the coolest Granny ever!  I know she'd be proud of me, but nothing could compare to how proud I am to be the grandchild of Alice Cooper! Rock on, Granny!



(In case you were wondering: yes, my grandmother actually was named Alice Cooper)



2 comments:

  1. After the completion of your study, the next step is to get good job opportunity which completely depend upon your writing skills. If you don't know about writing effective job letter or application then cheap custom essay writing service available here to help you in writing as well as providing you helpful tips.

    ReplyDelete